Announcements 11/13/19

Happy Wednesday Wolves! Lets work to keep Power Hour! Today’ weather is a low of 37, and a high of 43.

Students:  Power Hour will return today for ONE DAY ONLY!  IF the majority of students are using their time wisely and IF all students clean up after themselves we will consider bringing it back.  IF we see students socializing or engaging in non-productive activities for most of the time, it will not return and we will return to scheduled lunch times.  It’s up to you!

Tickets for the Weiss vs Lockhart game will be sold during Power Hour on Friday 11-15-19.Tickets may also be purchased online, information is on Weiss Home page.

Tickets are

•  $7 Adults
  • $3 Students
  • $8 at the gate for all

Athletic Stickers will not be accepted at the game, this is a UIL event not a PISD event. Athletic students must purchase a ticket. Faculty ID will be accepted for the PISD employee only.

Weiss Powerlifting Team’s first meeting will be Wednesday (11/13/19) during the second half of Pour Hour in D124

“Anyone interested in trying out for the women’s soccer team needs to come to D212 the second half of Power Hour on Thursday, November 14th to speak to Coach Hill and Coach Mattias about tryout dates and paperwork.” (run through Thurs.)

Congratulations to all of our students who participated in our FFA Capital District LDEs this year!! Students placed in the top ten in many of the categories.

New members of the National Honor Society will meet tomorrow (Thursday) at 12:15 in room D 223.  Current NHS members will meet on FRIDAY, at 12:15 in room D 223. 

Attendance for both meetings is mandatory.