Announcements 11/4/19

It’s Holiday season Weiss Wolves! Lets all set ourselves up for success this next nine weeks and give it our all!

Wolves—do you have a parent or grandparent who served in the military? Please check your email to fill out a form with your loved one’s information so that we can honor the veterans in our Weiss community this Monday, Veteran’s Day. Also, the district will honor veterans before this Friday’s football game.

Senior pictures will be taken on campus this Tuesday and Wednesday, November 5th and 6th.  An email has been sent out to all seniors with instructions for how to sign up for a spot on one of the two days.  These are the official senior portraits for the yearbook.  If you have already taken photos with PhotoTexas you do not have to retake them next week.  If you have taken photos with another company, you will need to sign up to take them through PhotoTexas next week as well.  There is no charge for this sitting unless you choose to buy them.  Check your student email account today to sign up!  If you have any questions, see Mrs. Anderson in B-167.

The Weiss Baseball team is participating in this year’s Coats for Kids drive. You will see collection stations around campus where you can donate new or gently used coats. Please help us to ensure that no children go without a warm coat this winter. If you have any questions please reach out to Coach Bivone or any members of the baseball team. Thank you for participating in this great cause!

Tonight, Monday, 11/4 the Class of 2021 will be sponsoring Chipotle Night in the Stone Hill Town Center.  Please make plans to have dinner with us to help in our fundraising efforts and don’t forget to let them know that you are there for Class of 2021!

If you are interested in joining the wrestling team, there will be a meeting during the 2nd half of power hour on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 in room D118 for all interested wrestlers.

**Attention Seniors:

Orders will be taken for Graduation cap & gowns, announcements, and accessories on:

Date:  Thursday, November 7th

Time:  9:00 am – 5:00 pm

Location:  Black Box F110

Leadership Experience student leaders need to stop by to see Ms. Netz in B213 during the second half of PowerHour today or tomorrow if they need a copy of the permission slip for the November 15th trip to the capitol building and UT clubhouse.”