What Netflix Has In Store For 2018

Andres Mauries

Netflix has a base price for their most basic plan starting at $7.99. However they offer other plans with more benefits that include the “Family Plan”, which allows you to stream on up to 4 simultaneous devices starting at $11.99. This plan definitely has a better running price and saves you about $20.00 because you paid for the family plan and have access to 4 accounts as opposed to buying 4 separate accounts costing around  a whopping 32 dollars. Netflix is currently servicing about 117 million costumers as of march 22nd, surprisingly closer to around 300 million people use their service. This is due to the fact that for every 1 account there is about 2.5 people using the service. This is good for Netflix in the sense that people all around the world enjoy and use their service but unfortunately won’t purchase their own accounts to use but instead preferring to use a friend of family members account. Netflix has big plans for the new year, having a variety of beloved classics and new Netflix original projects coming soon to Netflix. some of the new to Netflix movies include:

300, Alpha and Omega, Ghostbusters (1 and 2), The Brothers Grimm, Guess Who, Moon, The Gift, A Series of Unfortunate Events: Season 2, Troy: The Oddest, and The Lazarus Project

Netflix has had quite a bit of success even in the first few months of 2018, one of Netflix’s most rewarding shows was “The End of The F***ing World”. This show got a score of 98% on the “TOMATOMETER” with an average of 89% precent of viewers enjoying the series. Another Netflix original that has been a success for Netflix is the show “Everything Sucks” that received a 68% on the “TOMATOMETER” with 88% of the viewers enjoying the shows first season.

About the Writer
Andres Mauries, Fine Arts Staff

Andres Mauries is a Sophmore at Weiss Highschool and is a proud member of the newspaper here at Weiss, he hopes to contribute as much as he can to the...